Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its cold and poopy out and the bike has been sitting so i figured i would here her purr why i was out in the garage. I started it up just as usual and when the bike was at like 120F i gave it some gas and it died, now my Fuel Injection (FI) light wont come back on. Fuse? thanks for the help in advanced.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
does the fuel pump prime when you turn they key

if not check all your kill circuits
kickstand, in gear, clutch, kill switch etc

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha rusty shackleford , but any way only noise im hearing is from the gauge cluster, bike has kickstand down, bike in neutral, kill switch is not engaged. Where would you go from here.

K

·
0 Posts
ha rusty shackleford , but any way only noise im hearing is from the gauge cluster, bike has kickstand down, bike in neutral, kill switch is not engaged. Where would you go from here.
must not be very audible... the gauge cluster doesn't make much noise except when the needle strikes zero RPMs... is that what you are referring to? because if it is, you're fuel pump isn't coming on and there could be a few reasons why... but first we need to establish what is working and what isn't.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Battery is fine, i see no blinking lights what so ever, and the noise im hearing is the needle. So does lead me to the problem of the fuel pump not working. I recently took of my headlight assembly off , not sure if that could trigger a problem but just thought i would throw that in there.

K

·
0 Posts
I recently took of my headlight assembly off , not sure if that could trigger a problem but just thought i would throw that in there.
the Bank Angle Sensor is located in the assembly. i bet you installed it up side down, or forgot to reattach the wires.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that the little black box that is right behind the third headlight? thats says top?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just went out and messed with it ,my headlights are off but i sat it up right and your were right and your the sh*t so thanks i appreciate it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts