Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking around for helmets and i found the exo-500 and the exo-700.
I had my mind set on the exo 500 oil but then i got an email from sbtg saying that the exo700 is in closeout and well i started looking around.

I had an exo 700 when i went down and it did its job very good. But now im unsure of getting the 500 because its not the same shell material. Is it safer or is it just for the lightness?

·
Registered
75 Posts
They carry the same ratings so I don't think one is "better" crash wise. I think it's mostly due to the weiht savings. I have the 500 oil and like it a lot..but to buy again, i'd go kevlar glass and save my neck a few ounces lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats the one i want to get. In black, whats your color? also i was reading tht its crazy big.

The problem with my exo700 was the noise and the visor always opened a bit on the bottom

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mine is the red, white, and black one. I put a dark smoke shield on it, looks sexy now!
I don't think it's huge at all. I have a sz. M (don't know if they use different shell sizes or not). In my opinion it is slightly loud, but I'm still very happy with it overall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts