Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This movie rocks, TBS is gold, I should be sleeping...god damn TBS for fueling my insomnia...and I was ready to go to bed before it started...FAAACK!!!!

And stupid lazy old people...all I'm seeing are "Mobility chair" commercials...fuckers. I could barely move my joints for well over 3/4ths of a year, and I didn't get no stinkin' chair. Bastards

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great film, I have it on dvd, but I watch it more when it is on the tv than taking it off the shelf and putting it in the player.

Why do we watch things to all hours just because they are on the tv, when you could simply go to bed, and watch whenever was convienient?

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spiceboy said:
Great film, I have it on dvd, but I watch it more when it is on the tv than taking it off the shelf and putting it in the player.

Why do we watch things to all hours just because they are on the tv, when you could simply go to bed, and watch whenever was convienient?
Because we're all idiots. Every last one of us. It's true tho, I've had movies on TV that I've watched with commercials, even though I have the movie on DVD sitting right next to me, that I could just put in and wouldn't have to sit through commercial breaks. Those TV guys have us sooo figured out. BRILLIANT! We're all suckers

·
Registered
541 Posts
lol. Maybe all you lamers with cable or satelite or whatever it is. My house is strictly limited to streaming music from the net and DVD's. Regular everyday TV rots ya mind! But then again so does reading the " Off Topic & Flame Thrower " forum all day while I'm at work. lol :banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts