Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FIM is on Rossi's nutz

I mean seriously, they gotta be...
Well we all know about the illegal pass that Rossi did at Philip island and crept up on our boy Hayden...Yeah, for thise that dont know, thats how he got within 12pts...
Well i was wondering WTF ever happend to that whole mess, well, it seems its a done deal. Rules are rules, but in addition to rules there are Rossi Rules.. check this BS out...

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2006/Oct/061011a.htm

I guess Rossi is gonan be the next Schuemacher* (sp)
I mean i lve the guy to death, but bumping cats off the track, then this crap...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Rossi will win by more the 4 points.. just to make everyone shut up, lol..

·
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah, and what if he doesnt, what if he only wins by 2... what will you all say then.

·
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah his polls will say so, hes the fav, i mean cmon, the guy is gifted, and hes proven it 7 times, plus a mean come back this season. The id bet money the majority of those votes are by europeans, not americans, and even then about 75% of the americans are on the bandwagon...
Im with the under dog, id love to see hayden win, as i said before, i think Hayden will win and Rossi will dominate next year. But besides all that, WTF is up with FIM? and as i asked above, what if the margin that the Doctor wins by is the margin is the same as the points he gained when they turned a blind eye to him passing illegally?
What then.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
This is news? haha. They've always showed bias towards Rossi.

Remember the start of last year when he purposely PLOWED into Gibernau?

The only time I remember him getting punished is that deal between him and Biaggi...

·
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i remember that clearly, that was 2005 i think tho... and then Gib pu$$ed out after that for the rest of the season and hasnt been the same since.

·
Registered
610 Posts
But besides all that, WTF is up with FIM? and as i asked above, what if the margin that the Doctor wins by is the margin is the same as the points he gained when they turned a blind eye to him passing illegally?
I agree with you. No sporting event should be decided by officials. What I think makes it worse is the qualifying stunt in Sepang that helped Pedrosa. I don't think the FIM is pro-rossi, I think they're anti-Hayden. Its ridiculous.

When he first cam in, I didn't like Hayden. But the more foolishness I see in the Euro media and then the crap with the FIM has turned me more and more into a Nicky fan, even if HRC pisses me off because they act like God.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts