Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was I the only one jumping outta my seat for Corser?

great racing.

and JT was on a PWNAGE spree.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Johnny Rea representing Honda the right way. Great great race.

I LOVE WSBK.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Great racing! Nice seeing all the manufacturers battling for podium at the end. Brits took the top 3 spots too. It was good seeing the young Rea hold off everyone for the win.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
What an exciting season, Brits take the podium. BMW having a great debut on the S1000RR and Suzuki giving Honda and Yamaha a great fight.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
That was some of the best racing so far this year...

Rea just looked too good this weekend with the pole and back to back wins !!

Grats Johnny ! :banger:

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I didn't think it possible to top that first race and along came race 2! WTF is up the factory DUCS? They **** the bed big time!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was definitely routing for Corser...man tough luck but for being close to 40 yrs old what a performance! I'm definitely routing for the BMW to jump into the podium this year. Factory ducati's werent even a factor and that was sad to see.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
no i was hoping corser would win the second race, it kinda sucks that he was able to lead it and as soon he gets passed all the guys pass him and he ends up like 4th or 5th i was hoping at least get the podium, overall it was some good racing that weekend i sure did enjoyed it

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Definitely some of the better racing in the series that I've seen in awhile. Big time for rooting for Corser, he was gunning for the win for sure.

And ya..what the hell is going on w/the Factory Ducs? Tardozzi curse the team before he left or what???

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
60 Posts
ah the volcano jokes were almost as good as the race lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah Tardozzi brought the luck with him and gave it to BMW instead. Lets see how the ducati's end up in the next race and see if they can answer the Honda's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts