·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go:

Bike Completely stock:

Bike With hamaguchi system, power commander, and custom map:

Same run over RPM:

Only variable I know of is that stock run was done in march, tuned yesterday. So there is about a 50 degrees temperature difference.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Dano said:
112 is a good number. What's with that harsh dip in low rpm's?
Yeah I saw that as well... So this is just with the PC then and no custom map?

Jason

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wow, it was way worse before. I guess you can only do so much to get rid of something like that.

·
7,847 Posts
jshortsl said:
it's got a custom map.
I have that dip still after two shops, and many different maps. It's just my bike. I can live with it
Cool...

I would think you could feel that dip right?

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
jshortsl said:
Not really, I'm only in low rpm's in traffic
Cool man, then that is not so bad at all as long as it is not hurting anything.

Hope it runs good for ya, nice numbers BTW.

Jason

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
anyone that rides on the road that whacks thier throttle open in 4th hear at 3000rpm is an idiot. Hahah You won't notice it. It is probably just a characteristic of that system maybe and purely for graph purposes, you could get alot of it out as you can see the same dip in air/fuel atthe same point, but under load, on road conditions, it prolly ain't even there anyway. Dunno about only 3h.p either. I mean, do you know what other stock 600RR's put out on that dyno? Did they do a few runs stock? and if so , what were they saying etc? But most importantly, how does it feel now vs before?

·
Registered
606 Posts
its funny that people worry about that dip ...........like birdman said noone is gonna whack the throttle wide open in 4th gear at 3,000. Back when we all had carbs, the motors REALLY wouldnt run when you did that. Especially flat slides.........btw 112hp is pretty good depending on the dyno

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Birdman said:
anyone that rides on the road that whacks thier throttle open in 4th hear at 3000rpm is an idiot. Hahah You won't notice it. It is probably just a characteristic of that system maybe and purely for graph purposes, you could get alot of it out as you can see the same dip in air/fuel atthe same point, but under load, on road conditions, it prolly ain't even there anyway. Dunno about only 3h.p either. I mean, do you know what other stock 600RR's put out on that dyno? Did they do a few runs stock? and if so , what were they saying etc? But most importantly, how does it feel now vs before?
others on that dyno put out around 102. The day I ran the dyno stock back in march, I did 4 runs and best was 109. One of the people at the shop didn't believe it and hooked up his 600rr (04 yosh slip on)to it and pulled a 107. He also had it there the day I did the final, and he pulled a 102. So the temp change definitely made a difference. Either way, I am happy with the final results.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
U had some pretty good stock numbers to boot.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts