Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the game sold out everywhere and they had to cancel online downloads because the servers are jam packed.

the game is amazing and im already level 45 (cap is 50) dispite the hard times getting online once your on u can stay on unless u get a DC when changing zones.

im on exodus any other players out there?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
258 Posts
Are there any pvp? I used to play MMO's years ago but unfortunately lost interest in all gaming in general. I went over 5 years without purchasing any games just using my xbox mostly for netflix :crackup:BUT....I'm really thinking of buying the new PS4 as I recently finished playing an amazing game called "The Last of Us" on the PS3. I bought the system used from my cousin on a whim thinking I was going to use it as my new BluRay player...if games are like this now in days I'm going back to gaming and maybe try a few MMO's but I'm on a cheap laptop :ponder:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the game is amazing best story ever written on a mmorpg. i got this game as a gift as a get well soon present from my crash. and iv been glued to it ever since.

they fixed the server issues and its running great they are adding new content soon too

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts