Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you guys have been keeping up with the windscreen problem but I finally got a verdict on my broken windscreen. Here is what they wrote:

"Hello Andy,

I just left a message with someone at the ####### number. I wanted to advise you that we have completed the inspection of the windscreen you returned to us. We have determined that the problem may actually be with the dark smoke plastic used in production. The dark smoke plastic does seem to be more brittle than our other plastics. We hope to resolve this problem with our plastic supplier soon, however, we would recommend to you at this time a light smoke replacement screen. You can see it here:

http://www.zerogravity-racing.com/sportbikes/honda_sptbks/405.htm

Please give me a call when you get a chance so we can discuss your options."

So to end the story I am getting a replacement. These people were very helpful. I fully trust ZG for any windscreen needs. I ordered it clear so I can have a dark and clear one. AND they lived happily ever after...

U

·
0 Posts
I'm quite happy with my light smoke. And I also had a feeling that ZG would stand behind their products.

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it in the mail today. It is noticeably more flexible than the dark smoke. I feel very satisfied with the outcome of this venture. What to do with all these windscreens now? :mrgreen: If I find some more grommets I'll be able to swap them out on a weekly basis. heheheheh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts