Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is all done and ready to show off. =) Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
235 Posts
sick bike mayn. i'm diggin the orange, just some pc black pieces and i'd say it'd really set off that orange. But honestly man thats clean and sexy as hewl.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Looks awesome so far

·
Registered
183 Posts
wow! looks great. nice mods.

·
Registered
106 Posts
How do you like your rr compare to GSXR?
My bro is thinking about an 06~08 GSXR and I can't not convince him to go with rr. anyone?

·
I need more COWBELL!!
779 Posts
Love the orange wheel stripes. I did some on a Repsol Replica I did on my old 03. Love the look of orange on black

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
where did you get those wheel stripes? i ordfered some reflective ones off ebay and they dont really match the color of my bike. they are close but if you hold a strip up to the paint on the bke you can tell.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Now that does look damn fine! Very impressive. I got some rimstripes for my old bike from tapeworks.com, not sure if they will perfectly match your colour, but they have samples on the site, chances are there's something there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where did you get those wheel stripes? i ordfered some reflective ones off ebay and they dont really match the color of my bike. they are close but if you hold a strip up to the paint on the bke you can tell.
I got mine from Tapeworks and it's the tangerine color. Perfect match to the orange.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Bike looks great man! I think the Orange lower looks better than the standard black.
If you don't mind, how much did it cost to get the lower sprayed for?
Where in UNY are you located? I'm in Rockland.

·
Registered
783 Posts
love the orange lower. No go ahead and powder coat the rear sets and subframe!!! Lookin good though!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
get rid of those heat shields and show off that pipe!! bike looks super amazing! the orange and black flow so well together

1 - 16 of 16 Posts