Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
glad i took off today...finally got a beautiful day to ride...rode everywhere...sun was out about 77 and the bike was running great...i even took the girl out...no bad stories to tell. everyday should be like this.
any good riding stories for the day?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Got in 125 miles today, nice and warm finally! Had one of those sobering moments 15 min into the ride though. Some women in a cage cut across 4 lanes completely unsighted from a side road. Long story short, 2 lanes going my way and 2 going the other in a 50mph zone. The way traffic was laid out she couldn`t have seen anything going in my direction but just went for it anyway, on a cell phone no less!!! Due to traffic, I couldn`t see her until she was already in the lanes going in my direction. If I had been another 25 feet up the road, I would have been right in her path and would at best be in the hospital right now. I know its not the good riding story you asked for but I kinda needed to vent some. If it wasn`t for luck (and maybe divine intervention) she could have killed me trying to save 10 damn seconds on her trip today and prob would have never even thought it was her fault.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts