·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
eazy e said:
Getting married the 11th of June and figured we'd better get something booked! Picked out the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun.

Anyone else been there???

http://www.si-mexico.com/hotels/cancun/moon_palace/moon_palace.htm
That place was just up the road from where my wife and I stayed on our honeymoon last year. Going to our place the shuttle dropped some folks off there. It looked very nice. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Just remember this when down in Mexico, they are on a diffenent clock than us that seems to run a little slower. So as long as you're patient and relaxed whenever you ask for something, you'll be good to go.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear ya drew! I spent a week in Cancun For spring break! good times!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nutz said:
So when is the bike going up for sale?
That's not even funny man!

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Looks good, Bro!

so did you get the room with the 2 twin beds? that's what i would've picked... that way you can jump on the beds and sprnig back and forth. alright, maybe not. looks like a sweet place to go man, have fun!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
nutz said:
I like rooms with 2 beds, then no one has to sleep in the wet spot

Lol so true so true.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Yah that place was just down the road from where I stayed at a few years ago too.. looked quite nice.. and Playa del Carmen is a nice little town to fart around in too :)

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
cool, man! i didn't know you were getting married. i thought you were one of those notorious mountain ass bandits! :)

maybe i'll come down and stay at playa del carmen at the same time! be careful you don't drown in one of those gimungous pool bars that are popular out that way. inclusive, unlimited drinks and a gimungous swimming pool are their way of thinning out the gringo population...

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
natecoop....that way you can jump on the beds and sprnig back and forth.

nutz......I like rooms with 2 beds, then no one has to sleep in the wet spot

simonster...inclusive, unlimited drinks and a gimungous swimming pool are their way of thinning out the gringo population...

you guys are killing me! funny ass ****!

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
Eazy, check out www.karismahotels.com, the El Dorado Royale. planning on going there for my anniversary july '06. adults only, all inclusive... meaning all food and drinks and activites included (tho a bit more $$)

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
this one is all inclusive too!

C

·
0 Posts
That place looks great! Cancun is definetly a fun place to be. Went there for a week or so once and had a great time. Enjoy!

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
oh that's right. i remember looking at that one now. was also looking at the Xpu-Ha Resort, same company i think.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts