Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I finaly finished this damn garage...... I'll never do this sh1t again, thats for sure!!!

Don't pay no mind to the bricks that I tried to checker...they didn't come out right so I'm gonna paint them all black.. :toothy6:

I should have taken a before shot...it was not pretty!

C

·
0 Posts
Maybe you should turn the lights on in the garage before you take the pic....I see nothing!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
that is sweet! all thats left to get is a lift for your bikes so you can work on them!

also the paint looks like it came out okay from the picture, i would just take a pencil or something and make them actually checkered, squares not rectangles.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
Maybe you should turn the lights on in the garage before you take the pic....I see nothing!
LOL thats your dell dude!!!

that is sweet! all thats left to get is a lift for your bikes so you can work on them!
Look at first pic under the stairs...Craftsman Motorcycle Lift. Althopugh I can use that on both bikes I am gonna get some spool stands for the RR.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awdtsitalon said:
Looks great. I love that floor. Is that pretty easy to put down?
yeah it's pretty easy to put down as long as you dont have any type of sealant on it already...if you do it's a BIIIOOOTTCCHHH!!! thats why mine took so long.. I had previoussly sealed the floor and all that stuff needs to come up.

I did it the hard way...the easy way would have been to go to Home Depot or Lowes and reant a concrete sander.

The epoxy and flakes is the easy part.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
600RidgeRunner said:
now I wanna see a picture six months from now. The true test of a garage is how long it can stay pristine.

+1 ..... I'm not a neat freak but I do like to keep a clean garage....I cant work if theres tools scattered everywhere. I try to keep my work space fairly clean.
Messy house...don't care...messy garage, I get pissed! LOL

N

·
0 Posts
Looks awesome! Good job.

Time to upgrade that hog, don't you think?...haha

·
Registered
507 Posts
doesn't look bad at all man! i like it, i need to get myself a dedicated bike room

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
Look at first pic under the stairs...Craftsman Motorcycle Lift. Althopugh I can use that on both bikes I am gonna get some spool stands for the RR.
Sweet... how could i have missed that one!! haha

<owned, but its all good

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Looks great. I still want to paint my garage other than the primer that's up now. Is that the 100 dollar home depot epoxy on the floor? I keep thinking about getting it but can't decide.

Right now this is usually how my garage ends up from time to time, then the second pic is about as clean as it gets.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
GA_RR said:
. Is that the 100 dollar home depot epoxy on the floor?
I got it at lowes i think it was exactly $162 for the kit.... But a kit only does a 1 car garage, I had to buy 2 so I have close to $400 just on the floor. lol

BY the way.....I would have to shoot myself if I had to work in your garage! LMAO.... I have a buddy that has his like yours , I bust his ballz all the time!!!

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nemesis said:
Looks awesome! Good job.

Time to upgrade that hog, don't you think?...haha
LOL I will never get rid of the "hog".
Thats a 1995 Honda ACE 1100 (American Classic Edition)
This is the bike that started the whole Metric Cruiser buzz. I think in 95 Honda was the only one that had a bike that even came close to sounding and looking like the "harley". This is also the Bike that Harley tried to sue Honda because they said it looked and sounded to much like a Harley or something.

My brother bought this bike brand new at the end of 95 and I bought it from him a few years ago after he bought his VTX1800.
My brother has put ALOT of work into this bike and it is full of custom things, there is not another 95 like it.
I do have a project in mind for it hopefully for this comming winter.

Soooooooo....I can not get rid of the bike it has meaning to me, it's been in the family all its life, And it's my road dog!!! I love it!

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Wizard said:
Holy crap, Drew!
lol, you're telling me. Seems like everytime I start getting it halfway clean the wife chunks some more garabage in there. Your garage (and now the one in this thread) are my inspiration for what I'd like to get my current one looking like.

Seriously though, my biggest problem is how many jobs my garage pulls. It's a bike/auto mechanic shop, woodworking shop, metalworking shop, gardening stuff storage, etc.... It's been a good first home but I'm definitely ready for my next one with a full basement and detached 5000 sq ft minimum workshop.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts