Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got a decent camera to take some pix of my girl! she has about 1k miles on her (just under) loving every minute of it so far. have some black / red titax levers on the way

·
Registered
326 Posts
nice bike man, are those wheel stripes red and the camera just makes them look orange... or are they really orange?
I looked at it full size and it looks like the stripes are orange in the middle with red rings on the inside and outside. The kill switch is definitely a dark red so color looks reasonable.

Nice Graffiti by the way. What kind of mirrors are those? I thought at first they were 08 1krrs.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'd say that it is a red, becuase his other stuff is red, so it would only be reasonable to assume hes not trying to mix and match orange and red?... correct me if im wrong frollo

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
red reflective stripes the flash made the the reflected color change. and thanks for the compliments i have some black (with red) titax levers coming here soon

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice bike..i can't wait to get my Graffiti...counting down the next 7months

oh yeah and those mirrors are dope what kind are they?

·
Registered
39 Posts
What is that around your exhaust on the 1st picture? Looks like the ground behind it.
Looks like he used an Asphalt shingle from a roof to act as a heat barrier.
Also did you see his Mazda RX-8 in Both pics and the Silver Jeep Liberty in one of those pics?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i do have an rx8 so good catch there but i can't see any heep liberty ;) the pix got scaled down from like 3k pixles x and y so some things are exaggerated like the black around the exhaust. that is part of the plate bracket that is on it. it has some texture but it isn't as rough as the pic makes it out to be.

also those mirrors are some cheepies that i got off ebay for 50 bux. they have integrated turn signals which is nice since my cbrheaven side lights don't do anything for oncoming traffic.

also please note that those stripes arn't neon they are normally a deep red but they are reflective for visibility at night and the camera flash lit them up for the picture.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i do have an rx8 so good catch there but i can't see any heep liberty ;) the pix got scaled down from like 3k pixles x and y so some things are exaggerated like the black around the exhaust. that is part of the plate bracket that is on it. it has some texture but it isn't as rough as the pic makes it out to be.

also those mirrors are some cheepies that i got off ebay for 50 bux. they have integrated turn signals which is nice since my cbrheaven side lights don't do anything for oncoming traffic.

also please note that those stripes arn't neon they are normally a deep red but they are reflective for visibility at night and the camera flash lit them up for the picture.
Hmm what about a silver Jeep commander? All i could see of it was the front fender in the mirror of your bike

·
Registered
80 Posts
i got red x's!!!!

set the camera on a tripod, manually set the aperture and exposure time and you wont have the reflection problem!

·
Registered
422 Posts
nice bike..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts