Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got her. She sounds great. No sound clip but here is a pic. I know Birdman wont like it but I'm ready for the comments....good or bad.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cbrmikeymikes said:
nice! i love the "shark" fins on the tip. looks mean. im debating the CF or this one myself. im stuck
When I got mine I didnt have the CF choice. At least I wasn't aware of one. Still, I think the red is best for me. It completes a red surrounding for the exhaust.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks great....

I have the stainless with the standard tip and love it....At 7000 it howls.... Yours looks like it's a good fit too... Mine sits straight as an arrow and the angle is perfect... It would bug me if it didn't sit straight or pointed in some goofy direction....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pjrubin said:
I have the stainless with the standard tip and love it....At 7000 it howls.... Yours looks like it's a good fit too... Mine sits straight as an arrow and the angle is perfect... It would bug me if it didn't sit straight or pointed in some goofy direction....
I know what you mean. It did sit pretty well. Only had to adjust a little here and there. All in all, I love this pipe. And yes, at 7000 it does howl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts