Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my CBR600 may be lacking its RRs' but there a big F to make up for that. I finally got my first street bike a 1990 CBR600F. And while most of you probably don't care, it still doesn't seem like it's resting in my garage right now. I have a plethora (hooray college latin :icon_roll) of motocross experience with my CR250, but everything I read in here is true, the street is a completely new ballgame. Picked up all my gear and I've logged in 400 miles on the back roads up here in NH in a week. Went onto the highway today for the first time with a buddy trailing me in a car... what can I say, I play it safe. Great info on here, keep it up. I'm still saving for my 03 600rr...:cruising: Later

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
well congrats on the bike purchase man, be safe out there n have fun bro. and ya, tons and tons of useful, and tons of not so useful , information on here

welcome to the site bro

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome and ride safe

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
hey dude, what part of NH are you from? me and a couple of guys from here are usually tearing up the backroads of salem, derry and that area. so if you're ever around there and see some RR's together.. its us :)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
so my bike isn't the oldest on the site? YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!

lol, welcome man. and don't worry. these guys are cool to us. remember, as long as the bike is better then you are you have no need for the latest, greatest, hyped up supersport. (though we still want them.)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're completely right Relf, I couldn't be more satified with the F at this point. Even though I'd be lying if I said that my eyes didn't longingly stare at every new edition of Sport Rider I get... but I know I'm not alone in that aspect. Hey KhMeRGuY978 I'm up in Dover like 30 mins from where you guys are cruising, let me know if you ever want another rider, I'm in. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
Gotta love the three amigos. Congrats on the bike and welcome to the board. You'll get an RR soon enough and will appreciate how good of a bike it is when you change up.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
SiP Racing09 said:
You're completely right Relf, I couldn't be more satified with the F at this point. Even though I'd be lying if I said that my eyes didn't longingly stare at every new edition of Sport Rider I get... but I know I'm not alone in that aspect. Hey KhMeRGuY978 I'm up in Dover like 30 mins from where you guys are cruising, let me know if you ever want another rider, I'm in. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Yup, you're like 30-40 mins away. I know some sick roads in newmarket too if we ever end up around dover.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
flamedRRider said:
Gotta love the three amigos. Congrats on the bike and welcome to the board. You'll get an RR soon enough and will appreciate how good of a bike it is when you change up.
Are you referring to me, chrisNH and KhMeRGuY978?

Yah that's our 3 bikes in my crappy camera phone sig pic.

Welcome to the site.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts