Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my camera to work so here are a few pics of the bike I picke up yesterday

I look like an idiot but the bike was hot.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice. Congrats on the bike. Look at that sh!t eating grin hahahahaha I was the same way. I have an 06 silver also...the silver is definitely the fastest. Have fun!

·
Registered
105 Posts
..and don't worry about getting all sorts of mods right away. Enjoy getting used to it and riding it the way she is first. After your comfortable you'll know what mods (if any at all) you want for your bike.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I don't know what it it but the bike looks really small in that picture compared to you.

Jason

·
Registered
103 Posts
RickRR said:
yeah oook, my black rr as never had a silver one pass it. black owns silver
No no no... rock owns scissors and paper!!! you hold up your little paper, i'll throw my rock into your skull!

Anyway, congrats on the buy. beautiful bike. Question: Aren't you warm riding around in that jacket? I have to buy perforated stuff otherwise I just cook in the Florida heat.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
i hope your not riding in then sneakers.

·
Registered
659 Posts
PAPA_3kings said:
Ken06RR...not like an idiot, you've got that "i'm a new daddy" or "just married" look. Either way, Congrats!!!

Ride well...
It

Yeah its that "Aaah Shitt, I'm the man now" look congrats

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry guys, but the Orange w/ Black Tribal is faster than black and silver, the tribal decals help cut the wind!

ANd nice bike man, I almost got the silver myself but the orange was too perfect, especially since I'm a die hard Longhorn Fan.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Very nice bike bro! I was looking through the latest Redrider, and they had a new '06 silver 600RR...beautiful!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Xtreme331 said:
No no no... rock owns scissors and paper!!! you hold up your little paper, i'll throw my rock into your skull!

Anyway, congrats on the buy. beautiful bike. Question: Aren't you warm riding around in that jacket? I have to buy perforated stuff otherwise I just cook in the Florida heat.
The jacket was comfortable during the ride. I bought a teknic jacket. Standing around doing nothing is hot though.

And yes I'm wearing sneakers. I'm looking for a good pair of boots though. I'll have to wait till next payday cuz right now im BROKE. Any good recommendations? I'd like to get something that I can wear all day and not feel like im wearing a big ass boot.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I'm returning my 06

The dealer told me I was getting the only silver bike in the US. Now I don't feel special.

Have fun my friend!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts