Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been here for quite a while, but never got any pictures of my bike up on here. So heres two of it in my garage and a close up so you can see the texture.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Line-X. It is a bed-liner.

·
Registered
232 Posts
If you drop your bike and it chips will the respray the part like the bedliner. At least you dont have to worry about scratches.

·
Registered
906 Posts
CollegeRider said:
What kind of material did you coat your plastics with? It looks almost like a bed liner...
Last line of Kevlar's sig - "Line-X sprayed panels" ...

·
Registered
906 Posts
BTW. Looks good and original. Nice idea!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The guy here in Vegas who did it said if I rash panels but dont crack/shatter pieces he can make it look pretty much like the first time he did it. The undertail is actually silver also, it just looks darker in the lighting. He coated those with the liner then sprayed a urethane paint on it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
if your bike get hit by a radar, it will not reflect anything right? so your pretty much stealth to radars and lasars... would be interesting to see if you actually wore, you test it! drive really fast by a cop =] and when he pulls you over tell him you want to seee the evidence of how fast you where going =]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll just look for one of those speed monitors they leave on the side of the road first :) Joe: If you come to LV shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
323 Posts
going there for red flag? Oh buy the way it looks like the tank would chafe your special spot notice anything like that with your gear?

C

·
0 Posts
That might be a cool idea for a track bike, not sure for a street bike though. Either way its unique!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The one inch drop has to do with my 32" inseam. The tank doesnt chafe, its kinda like having grip pads on the sides. I got tired of getting nicks and small chips from all the semi's dragging gravel and rocks onto our roads and freeways (tons of construction going on, mostly houses). It doesn't make lots of noise becuase of the texture or anything, its just a pound or two heaver (better for street than track!)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
thats tight...def prevents scratches...and the best part...easy washin and no waxin and no tank protector...nice idea

1 - 20 of 39 Posts