Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Is she ready for BOTM Sept????

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
dude dont even bother everyone wants to see the silly stickers and most of the bikes that people put in the botm arnt even thier bike just a pic from the track I have way more mods than the bikes that are winning just comes down to looking like a track bike usualy one that isnt yours lol just comes down to the stickers, get some stickers slap a number on it an your in till then dont waste your time lollol I posed the question to one of the moderators that we needed to have some kind of way to validate whos bike the pic was and it was like I was asking him to discredit the bible lol I have seen some of the bikes of the month winners pics on other sites under different users and as avitars and sent the moderator the copy and they didnt even want to respond lol so if you want to win stickers= $29.99 good......mods= $1000+ bad........ good luck

· Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Disco said:
Now that's what I call stealth! Nice work!

BTW, where is your license plate?
License plate is in there... look close to where the rear side reflecters used to be, there is now a blue reflector holding the license plate... its kinda hard to see cause of the sunlight... but its there...

vizsladog44 said:
so other than the black paint it's bone stock right???

got any pics of the chick in the background???
Yeah she's bone stock... the bike is already fast what more do you need.... oh yeah thats my girl in the back ill have some pics up soon....

SiFactor said:
what did you do to your vortex sliders to make them stick out so far?
The sliders i bought on 3bay... search extended frame sliders and cut the nipple of where the slider base would be and then cut a groove so the slider fits into the base like a glove.... if you want a detailed description PM me.

· Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
m69dudley said:
dude dont even bother everyone wants to see the silly stickers and most of the bikes that people put in the botm arnt even thier bike just a pic from the track I have way more mods than the bikes that are winning just comes down to looking like a track bike usualy one that isnt yours lol just comes down to the stickers, get some stickers slap a number on it an your in till then dont waste your time lollol I posed the question to one of the moderators that we needed to have some kind of way to validate whos bike the pic was and it was like I was asking him to discredit the bible lol I have seen some of the bikes of the month winners pics on other sites under different users and as avitars and sent the moderator the copy and they didnt even want to respond lol so if you want to win stickers= $29.99 good......mods= $1000+ bad........ good luck
Thats funny, and it sucks.... yeah im not into stickers unless i have a sponsor.... oh well ill wait and find out.

· Registered
1,038 Posts
You need to atleast have a seat cowl on there. No bike of the month should have a rear seat. Like vizdog said, got any pics of the chick in the background??

· Registered
446 Posts
It looks nice and is probably the only tribal i like, but i don't think it's bike of the month material. The powder coating looks sweet, but the reason the BOTM bikes look like track bikes is because they put lots of parts on them, which is what i think people want to see.

· Registered
2,134 Posts
m69dudley said:
ouch. that was mean. ur wrong. its not just the stickers, its the mods to, but when i vote for BOTM, i vote overall. even the picture quality, exposure, and background comes into play. but u know, its like a girl, the girl who looks amazingly hot catches ur attention, not the girl whose ugly but is amazing on the inside.

nice bike. better pics of it would make me think about it for botm.

· Registered
149 Posts
What exactly did you do to your headlights to get em blacked out?

· Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LDROWN said:
You need to atleast have a seat cowl on there. No bike of the month should have a rear seat. Like vizdog said, got any pics of the chick in the background??
yeah i agree i do need a seat cowl... that will be my next mod after putting on a gel seat....

jsonzmik said:
What exactly did you do to your headlights to get em blacked out?
They are actually just headlight covers that i bought on ebay that attach by velcro, they came in light smoke but i didnt like the color too much so i sprayed them black.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.