Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally i got my bike... , i bought it , a few hours ago...Im so freaking proud....heheheehh :wink:
I got the Yellow 03 model.. , the last one in my local dealer (Coral Gables Honda), because they already have all the 04 models.
I rode it home...to keep it in the garage (because the insurance company was close) , it was a fun ride... , getting used to this new bike... , second bike i ever drove. the first one a nighthawk 250 , for my learning classes...eheheheh
It was kinda diffucult to me to get used to change the gears, and to accelerate , because i noticed it was so responsive... , i was like going FAST , and goind SLOW , eheheheheh
First bike i ever own.. , so its cool...
tomorrow morning after college i will go to the insurance company... and then im free to use it whenever i feel like it... :wink:
i will post pictures and videos tomorrow.. :wink:

C

·
0 Posts
NIIIIICE!! About time to step out of the 250 class! What a perfect choice for the 600!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
havoc said:
Heheh thats where I got my bike from. It's actually called Gables Motorsports now b/c they sell Aprilia, Seadoos, and Kawasaki.

Did Jason hook you up on parts?
Not yet , but soon i will be looking for a exhaust... :wink:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today i dropped the bike... , yeah i know it sucks , second day... with the bike...
well it was not bad at all... my leg is fucked up...
the thing is i was going to slow , around a small street with those speed bumps... , well the thing is one of them was too freaking high , so at the last moment i said im going to go around it , and i was going so slow , that the freaking bike went to my right side... , i pulled my right leg out to hold it.. , but it was too much weight... , so i went down to the side , at about 1Mph , when i went down i pulled my right arm to the street to hold my weight plus the bike so i did it... , then after 5 seconds (more or less) , i started going down slowly , so the bike doesnt get messed up badly... , the thing is , that a guy on the street saw me and came running to help me.... he helped me lift the bike a little bit , so i could take my leg out , then both lifted up the bike... , he was like are you alright ?? is you leg allright?? , im like i dont give a f*ck about my leg , how is my bike...?
so i started looking for damage... , nothing to the paint , but where is the engine , there is a round metal thing (i think is where the gears are), got a little scratch , that i can easily take out with a towel and some special stuff i have for cars. that was all the damage to the bike thanksfully , i got up on the bike and rode back home , when i got home , i didnt notice but my ankle , and leg was hurt bad...hehehe , the peg , where the rear brake is fell on top of my leg , giving me a nice wound... that i didnt even notice , because i was so concerned about my bike..ehheeh
Well what i learned is a need to buy some good Frame Sliders...heheeh :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts