Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been saving for years, been looking for about a month. Settled on one in Oklahoma I'd been looking at for a while. Asked $7000, offered $6600, to get me up their quicker dropped it to $6200.

2003 R/B , 6100 miles, 2bros alum slip-on, flushmount fronts, extended warranty till 2008. Bike looked nearly perfect, been riding in the neighborhood and this thing has got some pull :)

Finally, a part of the familiy.

·
Registered
419 Posts
congrats and it was worth every penny

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, and yeah, it was worth every single penny. I dont even feel like I spent a cent I'm loving this baby so much. Now I just gotta think of a name for her.

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
welcome to he best RR site :thumbup: congrats on the bike
red is the best color :banban: have fun and be safe ;-)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
mmmm Austin. my oldest bro lives there. hopefully next summer i'll take a ride up there with my other older bro (i have MANY) on his zx10r, and we could ALL hit some canyons. i'll still be on the forum then so i'll let ya know. ;-)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey Mike when you do let me know. I'm in Austin too, we'll have to hit up the hill country sometime.
Already. I will definately have my bike by year end and we can get together.

mmmm Austin. my oldest bro lives there. hopefully next summer i'll take a ride up there with my other older bro (i have MANY) on his zx10r, and we could ALL hit some canyons. i'll still be on the forum then so i'll let ya know.
Sounds like fun mang!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts