Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally broke down and pulled the trigger, bought a 250GB PS3 yesterday. Only game I have is N4S Shift, having fun with it so far. I'm not gonna get into online gaming just yet, because I pretty much suck and would rather lose to the machine instead of 10yr olds while I'm learning.

What do you guys recommend as far as good driving/racing games? I know the obvious would be the GT series, any others worth the money?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Oh and connect your system to the internet at least, you don't have to play online just make sure that you're connected. You can set up a PSN account and start earning trophies, download updates that add functionality to the system or fix stuff in games and go the PSN store to download all kinds of demos.

To quote the PS3 commercial "He's not connected to the internet? What is this 1997?"

Burnout Paradise has about an hour's worth of updates to download, which adds bikes, trophies, and a bunch of tweaks. It's all worth it for the bikes though.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have it hooked up to the interwebz soon enough. I'm buying myself an HD tv next month for my birthday, so while I'm running all the wires for the new setup, I'll sneak a LAN line in for the PS3.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice!
I'll be pickin' your brain soon with ?s on HDTVs. Right now I'm looking at the Sony Bravia XBR KDL-46XBR9 and the Samsung UN46B8000 46" LCDs. Both have amazing pictures from what I've seen, but that's only been in showrooms.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know you don't have one.... :crackup:
Hmmm, I fail to see your Team Brown Humor. I must be too white.... :bootyshak

How many whores have RSVP'd so far?

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Try out GT5 Prologue ($30), its still a great game. I've played all the Grand Turismo games and love racing games also, too bad the 5th doesn't come out in a while.

If you play any 3rd person games, I recommend Batman Arkham Asylum and Resident Evil 5

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
Hmmm, I fail to see your Team Brown Humor. I must be too white.... :bootyshak

How many whores have RSVP'd so far?
pft i've gotten like ten replies... and i've told the whores that its next monday.... a couple said they'd lurk and if it was weaksauce then they'd peace.... all in all I just thought it'd be nice to get all the guys together one last time before the year ended and crack some jokes.... but i guess the fo0's are really stubborn.... :spank:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts