Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
22 days and I will show u guys the pics and the dyno graphs!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
What a tease.... ;-)

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know... to excited.... I think I may die if I don't get home to my bike soon. Its what i live off of and I haven't been near it in so damned long.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, if u think its bad for yourself.... imagine my situation, last time I saw or even was remotly close to my bike was about 6 months ago. Yuck.

·
11,188 Posts
Virgil said:
Lol, if u think its bad for yourself.... imagine my situation, last time I saw or even was remotly close to my bike was about 6 months ago. Yuck.
Do you have a pic with you that you look at from time to time when you miss it? haha

·
11,188 Posts
Did you sell your Akra slip on?

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CBR/LS1 said:
Do you have a pic with you that you look at from time to time when you miss it? haha
Yes, actually, all the time. Used to be my computer backround for a few months. Now I save it for beer drinking nights. ;P

No, not yet, but when I get home I am selling it to a good friend of mine with an 05 600RR (I converted him from yamaha to honda.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
yeah boy one yami rider at a time good work....

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He took one ride on my bike and it was automatic love at first ride for him. I rode his R6 and found it much more difficult to ride then my RR.

·
11,188 Posts
Virgil said:
Yes, actually, all the time. Used to be my computer backround for a few months. Now I save it for beer drinking nights. ;P

No, not yet, but when I get home I am selling it to a good friend of mine with an 05 600RR (I converted him from yamaha to honda.
Atta boy. Good job.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts