Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After escalating my issue to a supervisor we worked out a deal.
Lots of confusion involved but to make it short. Being my insurance company considered my bike a total loss, Honda Finance sees that as a salvaged bike (even though it isnt going to have a salvage title) and required my loan be paid in full in 30 days. They told me this today. So my insurance company spoke to them to no avail. I called the supervisor assigned my case and told her that even after my insurance sent them a check I would still owe them about 2k (I dont have gap), and that there was no way I could get them 2k in 30 days. So basically they werent getting their money, I wasnt getting my bike and that made nobody happy. So I told her I'd get the parts, bring them to a dealer, have them repair the bike. She told me to have the bike at a Honda dealer very soon and have the service department call her and let her know they have the bike and the parts and how soon it will be fixed.
So basically Honda did me a favor and went against their policy to make me happy. Although I was scolded like a third grader by the supervisor at Honda Finance.

btw...Ron Ayers hooked it up with the parts. Great deal.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I'm glad that you finally got it worked out, I'm sure it was a headache from day one.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
ouch I think you look worse than the bike. Eeek. That has gotta hurt, now talking about headaches.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man

Raimey7 said:
ouch I think you look worse than the bike. Eeek. That has gotta hurt, now talking about headaches.
If I had my visor down I would have been ok. Not one scratch, bruise or anything else except that cut. I think I flew forward and my head took out my left mirror. I dont remember. I just remember being on my feet surrounded by people asking if I was ok. Then me just repeating myself "****, my bike" over and over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts