Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday morning I woke up and decided to take it off of work since I work 4 10s and get to pick a day. I called and made my appointment when I woke up for yesterday afternoon. I rode up to Toledo and ended up being late, 45min ride + I passed the road and then couldn't find the license bureau up there. My tire pressure was a few pounds low in each tire but I didn't have time to top them off even though I think it would have made it a lot easier. Long story short, I passed my on bike test the first try and now have my license so I can quit worrying when I ride at night, on the highway, or two up. I have ridden about 6,000 miles so far and am glad to be fully legal now.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Congrats man now you will have a clear mind when you ride
which is a blessing

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
You passed your permit test? Sounds like you already had a permit and took the test to get your actual M1 license. Here, the permit is a written test and the license is a driving test, two different things. Either way, a big congrats on passing that! I know it can be nerve racking!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
sweet man i just finished the MSF course... wat a blast.. u should take it .. you learn ALOT ... plus u have soo much fun !

i was only one who got a perfect score FTW!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
i did the BRC last year, if you are at all motorcyclist inclined you have a great chance at scoring high if not perfect. My buddy and I are looking into taking the ERC class yet this year. Has anyone else taken it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You passed your permit test? Sounds like you already had a permit and took the test to get your actual M1 license. Here, the permit is a written test and the license is a driving test, two different things. Either way, a big congrats on passing that! I know it can be nerve racking!
Yeah, I realized that I put permit test in the title and not license. Oh well typos happen. But yeah it was the on bike license test for the M1 endorsement. I couldn't figure out how to edit the thread title.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
How can you ride 6Kmi and enjoyed it without license? I don't think I can ride with full potential knowing that I might get caught one of these days and get my baby impounded.

Glad you decided to do it legitimately.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How can you ride 6Kmi and enjoyed it without license? I don't think I can ride with full potential knowing that I might get caught one of these days and get my baby impounded.

Glad you decided to do it legitimately.
I was legal, just not to ride on the highway, night, or two up. Theres plenty of riding to be done during the day off the highway.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Congrats...it is a great feeling to be allowed by the almighty government to ride a motorcycle you paid for on roads you paid for as long as you have paid for a license from them to do so. We live in the "Land of the fee and the home of the slave"!

Seriously, congratulations! It feels really good to be all legal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts