Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Road tested to 114 (indicated) and it holds fine. Shifts a bit though. I might try and add some rigidity to the bag. Kinda sketchy when it's touching your bag and all of a sudden you don't feel it any more because it's shifted back a bit.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
nice pics and even nicer bike mang

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blue_rrockit said:
here u go:

EDIT:

well that's weird...it worked for a bit then decided to stop.
I'm assuming you tried to embed it? Yeah, appears to be a no go with picasaweb. I'm gonna send in a bug about it. It probably worked because your browser was caching the image and after the cache died, it no longer shows. Thus the "Beta" all over everything released by Google.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Looks a little too permanent for me.

Jason

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
playero_loko said:
and whats the kool stuff about being the same way as you baught the bike??? uhmmm i dunno... oh well... lol
Yeah... mostly. No passenger pegs. Home made FE. Removed heat sheild. In the pictures with the bag you can see the Yoyodyne sliders I added later that night. I like subtle though. I think the bike looked great as I bought it and only needed a little work to make it perfect. There are still a couple things I'd like to do.

Visitor Q said:
Looks a little too permanent for me.

Jason
Well, it's a spare seat that I bought on ebay. It comes off just like your passenger seat or rear cowl does.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
junk said:
Yeah... mostly. No passenger pegs. Home made FE. Removed heat sheild. In the pictures with the bag you can see the Yoyodyne sliders I added later that night. I like subtle though. I think the bike looked great as I bought it and only needed a little work to make it perfect. There are still a couple things I'd like to do.

Well, it's a spare seat that I bought on ebay. It comes off just like your passenger seat or rear cowl does.
Remove the swingarm stickers and sticker on the chain guard. You can leave the unit pro link sticker on both sides though. The swingarm looks so much better without all the warning and spec stickers all over it. All that information on those stickers is in your owners manual anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts