Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at some used 07 600rrs lately and have been wonder what a good price is. The cleanest bike I have found is a fully stock 07 black with 4000 miles, good tires and all service done and recorded at the dealership. The guy was asking $6000 but I have negotiated to get $5300 with a possible 2 year service agreement. Is that a fair price? I have looked at alot of other bikes but they have higher miles and do not seem to be as well taken care of, granted these bikes also come with extra parts and gear. Which should I choose? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In Canada prices are high for used 600RR's. Im finding 03-06's averaging for 5-8K!! Down in the states you guys are getting 07's+ for around 5K! Or so it seems anyway.

Finding a used CBR is hard enough(compared to GSX's and R6's) here in Ottawa so to get one for a good price tough.

·
Registered
991 Posts
5300 is a good deal as long as its as clean as you say it is. check the usual stuff. Depending on where you live, remember winter is coming and you can get some awesome bargains in the decemeber/january time frame if you live in a wet/cold area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts