Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in two weeks I am finally getting my Baby MAPPED AND DYNO'd :) my local Honda shop where I work is having an open house and they are having a dyno there :) so finally will get it done what should I do before it or any preping?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a K&N and i really need to do the plugs????

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a street bike what the hell you guys saying

C

·
0 Posts
What's wrong with riding your street bike with a 50% race gas and 50% premium mix in the tank?

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Alex_V said:
Map it for U4 or C12, it wont make a bit of differnce you are a **** rider and I will kill you on a 125 if you dare step up to a track. vagina man.
Dude I will kill you on your 125 on my mountain bike! your sorry a$$ can't ride, you are just here to start up more $hit. Someone ban him.

·
Registered
433 Posts
dozadj said:
Dude I will kill you on your 125 on my mountain bike! your sorry a$$ can't ride, you are just here to start up more $hit. Someone ban him.
I will smoke you on my 125, bring it to a wera race, my number is 781. You wont be a first squid to be spanked, so dont get you undies all in a wat.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Alex_V said:
Whats wrong? Its a waste of money.
Here he is acting like he knows what the F he's talking about. Mr 125 himself. The one and only Alex VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV. Stupid Mofuker. Please don't bring your 125 please don't.

C

·
0 Posts
Alex_V said:
Whats wrong? Its a waste of money.
What if you just like the smell? Also, is there a chance that the dyno reads a higher HP w/ a more oxiginated fuel? Would a tuner like Dan Kyle use a race fuel mix to get best results? Or do you think he goes to the bottom of the barrel AM/PM for his fuel? Lots of track riders use race fuel with good results. Shouldn't they get their bikes mapped for the fuel they're using? Wait. I know what's comming. It's octaine lesson 101.

·
Registered
433 Posts
dozadj said:
Here he is acting like he knows what the F he's talking about. Mr 125 himself. The one and only Alex VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV. Stupid Mofuker. Please don't bring your 125 please don't.
You really dont know what you are talking about? or do you? You and your diesel will be spanked like a drunk nun by a mighty TZ125, but dont worry you wont be a first one:

·
Registered
433 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
What if you just like the smell? Also, is there a chance that the dyno reads a higher HP w/ a more oxiginated fuel? Would a tuner like Dan Kyle use a race fuel mix to get best results? Or do you think he goes to the bottom of the barrel AM/PM for his fuel? Lots of track riders use race fuel with good results. Shouldn't they get their bikes mapped for the fuel they're using? Wait. I know what's comming. It's octaine lesson 101.
If you are slow on the track is not cause you are using a wrong fuel. Unless you are top 10 600 CSS, spending money on VP is a waist. We both know that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
are you fuckin nuts?

dude, bad form, hes so far over he cant put his knee out, its trapped between the bike and the ground
let me see you do that on your 600.

yeah a gp 125 is just such a piece of ****, you buch of stunter squids

1 - 20 of 66 Posts