Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode the RR today for the first time this year. It was great! I had to wear about 5 layers as it was about 40 degrees here in Detroit today. My rists are fucked! Great time and faster speeds with the colder air. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I'd be happy to ride in the rain at the moment. I sold my bike almost a week ago and I'm going crazy not being able to ride, just wish I could find a new bike soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
natas said:
I'd be happy to ride in the rain at the moment. I sold my bike almost a week ago and I'm going crazy not being able to ride, just wish I could find a new bike soon.
I will give you a loan. What kind of APR (e.g. interest rate) can you deal with?

·
Registered
696 Posts
ABSOLUKE said:
natas said:
I will give you a loan. What kind of APR (e.g. interest rate) can you deal with?
The bank (you) make the interest rate. What rate do you think he's going to say. Basically a a dumb question joking or not. And who says he doesn't have the money already.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I live in PA and it' still nice and cooled here as well. Think I am going to get her out here sometime next month though.

Jason

·
Registered
383 Posts
na...did that last year but when planet honda replaced the tires they took some paint off with the old 1's...so they are paying to get them re powder coated...i didn't know it was a 2 week process though

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
CorleoneRR,

Kiss my @ss. J/k I'm Sorry please don't hit me ;-)

Its going be in the high 50s this Wednesday "per weather man".
Should get my new gear from Flatout by Wednesday. Hopefully is will fit. :rocker:

·
Registered
541 Posts
If it hasn't been rainin here in Missery it's been bouncin between high 30's n' mid->40's. I've been fortunate enough to have gotten out everyday it's been dry. Gunna be above 40' all day today, overcast... *warms up the bike*

" Isn't it a bit cold to be riding? " <- get that way to much.

*rasies hand* "Hi, my names josh, and I'm addicted to my RR"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts