Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a lot of research, patience and bothering the dealership over and over to see if they received a CBR, I was finally able to close the deal on this beautiful 2008 RR. Signed for it on Thursday and picked it up Friday. Anyone in Texas around the Austin, RR, Harker Heights, Ft Hood area let me know. Been look for some folks to ride around with. Any tips from veteran riders will be appreciated. I'm not a speed racer nor do I think of wheelies or stunts ( they're cool, just not for me) lol I just enjoy a nice ride. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sick bike, orange is one of my favorite paint schemes. I got rid of my beater 600 and am saving up for a low mileage one. Have fun with your new bike.

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
We ride a LOT. Just did 250 miles today. I'm in north Austin, almost in Round Rock. Here is the meetup page if you want to join us.

Texas SportBike Riders - Austin (Austin, TX) - Meetup

We welcome new riders, and have a very friendly group. Our ride today was almost 30 riders in three groups. The third group is new guys and girls. Send me a PM if yu have any questions.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Wow, you picked up a hot looking one, lucky you.

I'm with you on not being into wheelies and stunts (mostly because I'm not skilled for it, haha).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts