Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice! I'm not a fan of 2B but to each their own. :) Make sure you tune it to remove the rough idle now that you've got a slip-on. If it hasn't been tuned already, it may idle like crap. Gently place your hand over the exhaust outlet restricting the flow... listen to her purrr smooth as glass.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is actually my first street bike. ive been ridin in the dirt for years and just finally made the transition and i love it. shoulda done it sooner

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
congrats and the bike looks good!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ridin in the jeff city columbia, mo area. not the warmest weather but good enough now to get it out and cruise around

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice bike looks clean. Congrats mine, I got mine after deployment but havnt ridden it much due to winter. Cant wait for breakup! And i did a complete body change.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Its a good feeling (coming from another dirt bike guy). I miss the go anywhere at any speed with no laws of the dirt but I love anything on two wheels so cant complain. Did you get off the dirt or are you just doin double duty now?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice bike man. You got the same slip-on I just put on my bike about 2 weeks ago.

I know alot of people hate Two Bros, but man, I love the sound. Only thing that kind of sucks is riding late at night though. I usually roll through neighborhoods in 6th gear to cut down on the noise and not wake people up. lol

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice bike and be safe. I, too, came from dirt.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts