Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just cant take this huge smile off my face :D !! 2day wuz my first official day riding my bike(ever) i know i should of waited till i took the MSC b4 i rode the bike but i got my permit 2day and i couldnt resist since my jacket, glove, and helmet came in yesterday. so i decided to take her out for a lil spin and riding the bike just came so naturally to me.(not to be cocky) i did tho stall a couple times but im getting better. i never imagined how fun it could be to ride, now just a lil more practice and i think i should be ok on the main streets.

BTW: i think knowing how to drive manual cars helped a whole lot :cruising: :banban:

C

·
0 Posts
COngrats! Remember to keep it in your pants! Some guy just got 3 speeding tickets in 2 days!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I remember when I first riding street bikes
ninja 600 1989
Traded in my kx250 and thought Wow faster big bigger track.
Well I am 30 and 14 years on the street And am happy I made it alive!!
I have written off 2 bikes and went through my teenage years growing up
on a mans machine.
Be smart and aware. And welcome to the best hobby around

·
Registered
138 Posts
Memories

Aww i remember the first time i rode a yamaha FZR 600 one time before I got my first 2000 red & white R6. Those first couple months were magical. Even though it rained like every day for the first month I had it lol.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everybody i will be carefull and ill try not to act like another 19 year old stupid crazy kid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts