Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats RPm, do u guys bring it up too.. and then what u do.. and i mastered skitchin on the side of my bike.. is there special shoes that makes sparks.. hehe like Biker Boys. i dunno thought it looked cool. :lol2:

· Registered
208 Posts
well, for me, the novice stunter, i usually get my rpms up to ~8k and let off then open her up all the way.. before i would just rely on the bike, but now ive been yanking with my arms, to help lift it up some, and ive been able to ride them much further that way.. be careful and let us know if/when you loop it :bounce:

· Registered
8,583 Posts
g diddy...if you are doing the wheelies correctly, you should not ever have to pull up with your arms....this is a dangerous way to do them....it will not only throw off your balance but you'll look funny too when you go to ride a wheelie and you're yanking on the handle bars....
if you crank the throttle hard enough, you will not need to pull up
no offense man, but be careful...pulling can get you in trouble

· Registered
485 Posts
be careful REALLY REALLY careful with 1st gear wheellies. there is alot of torque in first gear and it can get you in trouble really quick. i learned this the hard way, i looped my first RR at 620 miles on the odometer. the bike was a total loss. if you want to wheellie go up a few teeth on the sprocket and use 2nd gear. or just learn how to control the throttle on the bike and you can 2nd gear power wheelie without to much dificulty. i can't stress enough to have your foot over the brake and hand ready to pull the clutch... but if you need to ask this question you'll probobly loop the bike eventually... why not save your self the $ and just buy and beat down 900RR to practice stunts on... or an XR50. and wear your gear.... wear your gear!
good luck and try to be safe.
mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.