Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did my first skydiving jump today. It was a tandem dive....gift from my wife for our 1 year anniversary last year. I'm definitely hooked. Already looking into taking the required classes to go solo.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
I told you so great pictures

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
moeman said:
I told you so great pictures
Thanks man, I've got some video too but I'll have to edit it down so it's not so big. Honestly I wanted to take the plane right back up once I was down and do it again. It wasn't so quick that I can't remember all of it vividly, but it sure was over faster than I expected.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Very sweet drew!!!

N

·
0 Posts
My first time was on my first date with some girl. She wasn't nervous but you could see that I was.

But once we landed, I told her, "Can I have my pants back please?"...haha

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nemesis said:
My first time was on my first date with some girl. She wasn't nervous but you could see that I was.

But once we landed, I told her, "Can I have my pants back please?"...haha
Yeah, I was very shocked with myself. Once I scheduled it I kept thinking about it all last week thinking I'd be nervous but the atmosphere was so relaxed and easy going, plus they were in a hurry to get us up once we got there because of storms rolling in that I honestly never got nervous whatsoever. I was the first student/tandem person out of the plane too so I didn't have time to see anyone else go out before myself.

Got to say all I've thought about today at work is when I get to go back. I've been researching solo jumping and even looking at a few sites on base jumping today.....I think I might have a new addiction that will hurt the $ going towards the RR :icon_lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts