Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"oh, theyre real... takatas."
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just finished the classroom portion of the class... riding this weekend (hopefully no fuggin rain in San Fran) but there was the funniest **** in that book!
"If a dog runs at you from the side slow down to confuse it then roll on the throttle. Do not kick the dog, you may lose control of the motorcycle." hahahah
And my instructor was like and if you dont want to adjust your suspension too much dont ride with the fatties (i chimed in unless you have an R6 and a fat girlfriend haha got a couple laughs)
over all it was fun and really informative so far (got a hundred on the written test woo!)
just wanted to share some funny stories i came out of it with

·
Registered
68 Posts
i took that class a couple of years ago. the videos in class were from the 1970's lol you would think that they could update that s hit

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine was uupdated... the alcohol section was like mixing drinking and riding just isnt worth the risks then a HUGE image of a drink and an R6 popped up (no joke) and both were crossed out then haha i WISH i took a pic on my cell

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
MSF helped me out a lot.

Good luck and have fun.

Jason

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Yes, MSF is very valuable for those who are beginning to ride. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in getting on two wheels.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm thinking about taking the advanced MSF sometime in the future. It's always good to get a refresher on town driving and maybe learn some new stuff in the advanced class. So you're not suppose to kick dogs while riding? Man... so that's what I've been doing wrong.

·
Registered
1 Posts
what up

Yeah i just got a new 06 honda cbr600rr like two weeks ago. im also taking my first MSF class today. I hope its not boring lol.

·
Registered
68 Posts
robertico24 said:
Yeah i just got a new 06 honda cbr600rr like two weeks ago. im also taking my first MSF class today. I hope its not boring lol.

yeah its boring...but you'll learn something that will save your life one day

find a hot chick and sign her up for the class! lol

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just finished today was the only one to get no points at all off WOOHOO! haha it was SO good i had fun too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts