Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After completing phase one of FAST riding school here in Ontario Canada, I finally got out for an open track day last saturday. The weather participated and we had an awesome day!! Props to the Goloracing crew who put on an amazing track day.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
looks good man

is that shannonville or mosport??

N

·
0 Posts
It looks like he's on a pocketbike. Man, you have no problem draggin knee that's for sure.

Good stuff!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Nemesis said:
It looks like he's on a pocketbike. Man, you have no problem draggin knee that's for sure.

Good stuff!
You would think so but that left knee puck looks spanking new.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mr_600RR said:
looks good man

is that shannonville or mosport??
Shannonville - Pro track

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nemesis said:

Good stuff!
Yeah yeah, I get that all the time, I'm 6'2" tall, and 200 pounds of pure fury... LOL!!!!!! Total knuckle dragger on the 600rr.

As for draggin the knee, the track only has one left fast enough for me, at my experience level, to get my knee down. It touched a couple times but I was never able to drag it. I'll get it down next time out fo sho though!! The right is no problem...

The only problem now is that street is COMPLETELY spoiled. The improvement in riding is exponential on the track. I know it's been said a million times before but for those of you who have never been out, GET OUT THERE. The track is where a sportbike is meant to be ridden.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts