Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16531982/

This is the first picture I took of my STI. Yay. Sucky crappy camera, so there will be better pics soon. Like for reals soon. Really... seriously... :yawinkle: Schools doing good. I have two microsoft certifications now, and am valederable-victoria candidate for my class.... or.. I have a 4.0 average rtight now. So yays for me. If you care. Im also joining a car club I think, they are called Zero-Yon, it means something in japanese about racing and buddhism.

More to come soon... Yay!
:butthead:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
p.s. Yes, I will have cab club stickers on my moms car. ^_^ lol STFU. :D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Lakota_Casanova said:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16531982/

This is the first picture I took of my STI. Yay. Sucky crappy camera, so there will be better pics soon. Like for reals soon. Really... seriously... :yawinkle: Schools doing good. I have two microsoft certifications now, and am valederable-victoria candidate for my class.... or.. I have a 4.0 average rtight now. So yays for me. If you care. Im also joining a car club I think, they are called Zero-Yon, it means something in japanese about racing and buddhism.

More to come soon... Yay!
:butthead:
Maybe this is me, but after hearing about all the funny stories of white guys getting kanji tattoes that really meant "i have a small penis" and stuff.. I would doublecheck that and make sure I *knew* what it meant before associating with it, or putting a sticker for it on my car..

just a thought..[/b]

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its in English. I dont plan to get foreign languages tattooed on me either. I do know what it means. Ill definatly get more pictures after today probably mabe. I also need to finish my review for the car. I think after having gotten it sideways a couple of times, I can give a good review.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Honestly what kind of review can you give a car like this? Everyone already knows its a fast car, i mean for christs sake it was ported from thier ralley car. Not to knock your driving skills or anything cause you did get it 'sideways" a couple of times and all but cmon. Just tell us how comfy the seats are and if you opted for the optional cup holders in the car that is your moms but you drive..... :supz:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cupholders are standard and the seats are plush velvety bucket. They also have STI in pink right about neck high. Headbang smiley I do not like, so I will raise your headbang smiley and give you a :goodman: manlove hug

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
well that was deffinantly a suprising spiral into the depths of homosexuality.

It's kinda obvious your excited about the car, real excited, calm down take a breath.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts