Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didnt know that any of them were being taken by my GF who was driving behind me. except when she came up beside me for the last one.
Its not much, but how do i look? in my turns, that is?

Here is my cousin on his RR doing what i still cant... tho i must admit i am not really trying to learn...

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
For the record, i think your crossing over yourself just a tad to much . . . .

Aright, i can seeeeee them now. . .

·
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
no dude wait, they were all small, im redoing it.

i dont know why they are still so small.
oh well, im done messin gwith it, maybe another time.

any critiques guys?

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
I can see only 2 pics.... you're cousing doing one hell of a wheelie and one of your...
Nice wheelie... :d

Ps.... Can seem them all now... :D

·
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah he said thats 1st gear, off the bounce, no clucth. who knows tho.... hes all the way in CO he may be lieing.

C

·
0 Posts
ya it seems like you are crossing up. But the pics are too small to really see anything..

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
snikwad said:
yeah he said thats 1st gear, off the bounce, no clucth. who knows tho.... hes all the way in CO he may be lieing.

It's very easy to do it in 1st gear...

·
Registered
227 Posts
snikwad said:
You'd be surprised what you can do in Colorado :icon_lol: Wheelies just take a little extra effort compared to at sea-level... but first gear, with no clutch is definitely do-able.

ooh... right... about the pictures... Looking okay... you do look a little crossed up.. but it's hard to tell... get out to a track to see how good your turning can be :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
So that's what you look like. If you see some dumb arse hanging out of his car flipping you off, that'll be me... hahaha. I'll keep an eye out for ya on the streets.

Ride safe man.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Is that the FAST Co barracks?? Camp Allen???

S

·
0 Posts
nice pics and that a good pic of your cousins wheelie. I would believe him if he said it was a first gear over anything else just because they are so easy to do.

·
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CALIDUDE said:
Is that the FAST Co barracks?? Camp Allen???
yeah it is actually..

·
19,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cvlighthouse said:
Ya crossing over thats what I meant to say. Crossing up is when you turn your bars in the air BMX style?

Crossing over is counterleaning in a turn. Your going through a right hand turn, most of your body weight should be on the right side of your bike. This post kinda explains it http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=30258&highlight=leaning
ah... ok, Thanks guys,
well actually, i wasnt dooing that, my Gf caught the pic a little early, i was just entering the corner, and i wasnt hanging off the bike yet, if you look carefully im just starting to fall into the corner, im not in it yet.

plus stare at my little bon bon arse, im actually hanging off the right side.
so does that mean im weighing the outside pegs unconciously?

on the other pic tho, i dont know, do you guys still think im doing it, she caught me a little before the apex on that far one...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts