Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys. I've been on yamaha's my whole life, but this year I made the switch to the 04 RR. It's a great bike...not quite as flickable as the 6, but I love it. Anyway, I've never had a Honda before, and I have no idea what kind of exhausts are available. I've used akra and hindle on the yammie. Anyone make a good exhaust for the RR? Post up some pics if you got em.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. Did you keep the stock brackets and cut them for the fender elim?

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also notice a lack of the wings. Is the wing part on the tank a decal or painted on?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welsome man, I personally use a Jardine RT 1 pipe and love it, nice and quite at idle but when you crack the throttle above 5k, she screams. Here is what mine looked like when I got it.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Welcome to the board, its about time you got with the winning team. :D

Jason

·
Registered
647 Posts
There are alot of people that like the Yoshi exhaust. For the money I think it looks the best and sounds the best. Dont know how it performs compared to a Jardine though.

C

·
0 Posts
Looks good. Did you keep the stock brackets and cut them for the fender elim?
sure did..
I also notice a lack of the wings. Is the wing part on the tank a decal or painted on?
it was not part of the 03 package... it's just a sticker... hope that helped....

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys :)

I kinda took mods slowly on the six. I've got 3 weeks before I leave for boot camp...I plan to get at least exhaust, sliders, fender elim, bar end mirrors, and possibly rearsets by then. After I get back I'll go for a solo tail, wheels, wave rotors, etc.

I got the blue btw. I wanted the black at first but didn't like the wings, didn't want to repaint or buy a new tank...and teh blue looked kinda unique for a Honda so I got that one.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wlcome to the board, this is the best place to meet, learn, and just talk to fellow riders. I have the yosh and cant say enough about it. But I'm sure my opinion is a little bias. Just find some sound clips and dyno sheets and also take a look at your budget. Once again welcome!

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've seen a few sound clips of the Yosh. I love the sound...throaty at low revs and screams in the high, decent hp gain with a full sys. I think I'll get a full sys RS-5 race. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts