Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd drop you guys a line and introduce myself. My name is Chris, and I'm from St. Louis, MO. I am into Jeeps and motorcycles. I am married and we just had our first baby 3 months ago, so I'm still getting used to being "daddy".

I am getting back into sport riding after a rather lengthy hiatus. I started riding around 1991 and got hooked quick! Moved out to Phoenix and spent a few years running the twisties with some great guys and even put on a few laps around Firebird Raceway with AMA CCS. During the past few years, I have been throwing a leg over one of my buddy's numerous rides, and it's time to get one that I can call my own!

Anyway, my wife brought up the idea of getting a new bike recently, and the obvious choice for me was a 600RR. I get to pick up my silver '06 at the end of this month- I CAN'T FRIGGEN WAIT!!!!!

Well, you'll probably see me on here quite a bit as I have TONS of questions. Although I have the riding experience, I am somewhat out of the loop in terms of the new stuff out there.

BTW- here's my first question...what did you guys pay (new) for your 600RR??? I am getting an '06 out the door for $8300 total. Good deal, or what?

best regards to all,

SKI

·
Registered
323 Posts
welcome man hope everything goes smoothley. as far as price i believe i paid 8500 for my 05 in august that price ssounds good to me

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lawnmower, I'm back in St. Louis now, otherwise I'd take you up on a ride. Man, I miss the desert. Absolute BEST place to ride year round. Do you guys still run out to Tortilla Flats? Great road.

SKI

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
welcome to the site mang! very addicting site,
cool peeps and very informative. most of your
questions about the bike can or will be answered here.

enjoy the bike and RR.net :beer:

werd :icon_salu

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
skiandclimb said:
Lawnmower, I'm back in St. Louis now, otherwise I'd take you up on a ride. Man, I miss the desert. Absolute BEST place to ride year round. Do you guys still run out to Tortilla Flats? Great road.

SKI
Yes I still do. Been too hott lately though.

·
Registered
67 Posts
That's the best deal I've heard yet on a new bike. Paid 8500 otd for my 05 and I thought that was good. Welcome in. You will get addicted!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts