Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I've been browing thru this site for weeks now, but just finally registered yesterday. I have never used any forum before but everybody seems so helpful and friendly on here. Anyways, I am somewhat of a "newb" when it comes to alot of things related to bikes, but I just like riding. I bought my first bike last year, an 02 CBR600f4i. It was pretty ugly when I got it, but I had just about everything re-done on it (blacked it out). I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago after I bought my friend's 06 CBR600RR. There was some cosmetic damage to the bike, so I took it off of his hands and had things done MY way. I will be picking my fairings up from the paint shop in an hour or so, then taking them to put the bike together. I'll be posting pics soon and hopefully you guys can give me some feedback on what you think. I have seen alot of cool things that could be done to bike's on this forum, and hopefully I'll attempt to add some of those mods to my own bike. I'll post pics as soon asap.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
welcome to the site.

if u have any questions use the search button first.

post some pics!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
I am glad you decided to join us :wave:

·
Registered
164 Posts
welcome to the family

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
**UPDATE** I picked my bike up earlier today....I stopped by the shop yesterday and they were supposed to have my engine and stator cover powdercoated black, but when I got there.....they just had them sitting on the counter, untouched. They said that they could have them powdercoated by Wednesday, but I was itching to ride, so I had them put em back on as is. I was hoping to be ready to go by last night, but they told me that the seal that goes on one of those covers needs to sit for up to 24 hours, so I had to wait. Anyways, I picked it up today, and I must say- I am more than happy with my bike. I gotta take it back to my painter on Monday and have them touch up a few spots. I know that its boring reading this, and you guys would much rather see pics. Rest assured, I am working on it. My cam is broken, so I need to borrow somebody elses. Please check back soon, cuz I want some feedback as soon as I get the pics up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Drum roll please......Ok, so I'm brand new to this forum, and I don't really know how to post the pics on to the actual thread, so until then, here is a link to the pics of my bike. Tell me what you think and be honest. I stole this paint code from the Lamborghini Murcielago, it looks awesome in the sun....the pics don't do it much justice. Also, the engine and stator cover WILL Be powdercoated black in a couple weeks, I'm gonna drop it off at the shop when I go out of town so they can take their time. I'm looking for some decal ideas as well, I just didn't want to do anything stock. It may sound lame, but I just don't want to look like every other bike out there. Check it out.

http://picasaweb.google.com/HaniSalem523

Puig Smoked Racing Screen
Front Flush Mount Signals
Rear Integrated Light
Yosh RS-5 Full System

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
welcome to the forum, you'll love it here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's called Arancio Atlas......It's the same paint and color that they use on the Lamborghini Murcielago's....I saw it one day and fell in love with it. The picture doesnt even do it much justice, you HAVE to see it in the sun. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts