Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so i got my bike out today ...had it stored down in new jersey.....i missed that thing so much.....hit the streets a lil today...nothing major but just wanted to get some wind in my face...haha..!

·
Registered
950 Posts
I'm itchin' to get back as well. I am taking my bike out of storage this Thursday and its supposed to be in the 60s Thursday and Friday (I have both days off)

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
u decided what ur doing yet with that? waiting another yaer for the 07 rr or nething?

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Spectre said:
I never put my baby to sleep. Any day over 45 - sometimes lower - and she was out getting some excersize.
thats how i was too, now im a bit more spoiled tho :pimp:

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
hhaha yea yea, and ill rub it in when u have 13inches of snow

·
Registered
907 Posts
JohnnyCandles you have an extra http:// in your signature. Secondly, your entries bring tears to my eyes. A literary masterpiece if you will....

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Johnny Candles said:
Whoops! I'll fix the link now. Glad you liked the entries!
Johnny, I'm really sorry for what you went through with your EX, really sorry, but man that's some of the funniest stuff I've ever read.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
silveRRocket said:
Johnny, I'm really sorry for what you went through with your EX, really sorry, but man that's some of the funniest stuff I've ever read.
No need to be sorry. Really if I consider it all it's the best thing that happened to me. Only part that sucks is I'm not with my sons every day. Just means when I do have them we make the most of it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
got to ride to work yesturday and today for the first time in about 2 weeks...rain sucks up here in the northwest. awesome feeling!!! i especially love to ride on my hour long lunch break around the curvy oregon backroads...it's a good release from the office work i do.

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Took mine out for the first time on March 11th, then it was cold for awhile but over the past week Ive been riding pretty often, brought it to work today.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts