Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a slow turn real tight in a parking lot, couldn't support the weight when it leaned, then bam....fell on its left side. Lol.
But my question is about the coolant leaking out from the valve on the bottom of the bike....is this normal? Should I check my coolant level just in case?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool...I'll check out the handlebars also to see if they shifted.

I was idling in a parking lot and came to a tight turn....looked down at a curb and blam...went right into it while i was trying to turn. Always look thru your turns no matter how slow or easy lol....

first day riding too :(.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Being a Squid, Bruh?

lol sorry to hear about your tip over man, post up some pics if you are worried about the damage and show us where the leak is coming from. Sounds like the overflow, but better safe than sorry

Upload your pictures on Photobucket and share the Image code, the pics will be huge and easy to assess.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Being a Squid, Bruh?

lol sorry to hear about your tip over man, post up some pics if you are worried about the damage and show us where the leak is coming from. Sounds like the overflow, but better safe than sorry

Upload your pictures on Photobucket and share the Image code, the pics will be huge and easy to assess.
no visible damage...it was just the leak that worried me. As soon as I stood it up the leak stopped, it rode fine (fan was on alot but i'm in the city), and I couldn't see any smoke

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
no visible damage...it was just the leak that worried me. As soon as I stood it up the leak stopped, it rode fine (fan was on alot but i'm in the city), and I couldn't see any smoke
Thats a good sign homie, everything should be straight them. Typical for fluids to leak when the bike tips over (as they should) if the leak continues, take fairings off and check to make sure everything underneath is still in tact.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
yes it will leak some fluids if you dont treat it right, then again, if you treat it right and it likes it, it will leak some more fluids

1 - 10 of 10 Posts