Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my new 600 to the Snake on Mulholland. Bike looks amazing in action to me... might consider buying one of these pics!!

(Don't know what I was pointing at, I was probably showing lines to my buddy via chatterbox...)

And here's an old RC51 one thrown in for good measure!

Anyone who lives in Southern Cali needs to check out this stretch of road!! (Preferably during the week when it's clear)

·
Registered
704 Posts
Awesome pictures. I haven't been there yet, but will conquer The Snake one day.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Nice pics man! I would definitely buy those pics if I were you and frame them. :cruising:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
great pics man i wish i could ride that.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's an awesome road, but man are there a lot of accidents there!

not as bad as Angeles Crest, where guys who crash often die, the speeds here are lower.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is some sik video this guy takes there..... i subscribed to his you tube videos so every time there is a new one posted i get emailed it... enjoy same road mulholland
http://youtu.be/vAdtqvU92ls
I want to meet him and have him film me!

I don't think he's up there during the week though, when I like to go. I only have a handful of 3rd person shots. You learn so much more when you can see yourself out there!

1:07-1:22 are the only shots I have of me on my new bike.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Looks like a great ride!

I wish we had some good twisty roads around here :banghead:....only thing i got is about a 2 mile stretch that's a 40 min drive to get to. i'm hoping to eventually hit-up the white mtns in NH sometime though

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like a great ride!

I wish we had some good twisty roads around here :banghead:....only thing i got is about a 2 mile stretch that's a 40 min drive to get to. i'm hoping to eventually hit-up the white mtns in NH sometime though
Haha, well we have lots of great roads, but the funny part is this IS a 2 mile stretch that is about an hour from where I live.

However, it is a section amongst other canyon roads, as well as other mountains with amazing roads.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i live about 10 min away from there. love riding it. but in the summer you need to go during the week because of how busy it gets. nice pics too

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
That pic with you pointing needs to become your signature picture. It looks great.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.