Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stop sign and wheelie. wheelie omitted. 151$ CDN 3 Points. Yes me, mr. whopping 1000$ ticket. the cop was chill though, rides a yamaha something cruiser

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Next time remember NOT to roll through the stop sign rocking a wheelie when the popo are watching! :01_bitchs

K

·
0 Posts
or better still... just don't do it.

life is beginning to become pretty expensive for you isn't it...?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next time remember NOT to roll through the stop sign rocking a wheelie when the popo are watching! :01_bitchs
well now, who do you take me for? Some kind of irresponsible speed maniac??? It was stop sign burn, then wheelie on the street past the intersection.

Assumptions make an ass of u an me or something... under siege 2

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
well now, who do you take me for? Some kind of irresponsible speed maniac??? It was stop sign burn, then wheelie on the street past the intersection.

hey I didn't tell you not to do that **** like some pretentious, goodytwoshoes *******.. I just said to make sure no cops are around! :icon_lol:

Rule #1 of lawbreaking

K

·
0 Posts

Assumptions are the mother of all fuk ups... --Under Siege 2

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I just said to make sure no cops are around! :icon_lol:

Rule #1 of lawbreaking

Amen!!!!! i've only popped wheelies on back roads and topped out the RR at 3 am when there are no cops or other cars around. never on urban or residential streets!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I saw my friend do this once. He had ran from the cops for stunting, and got away, and they combed the streets, pulled behind him, and he pops a wheelie from the stoplight all the way down the street with cop on his ass like a hemroid. They were gonna impound his R1 but gave him a failure to stop ticket. lucky bastard

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I can't wait till you lose you license so we don't have to see no more of your "I'm so cool I got more tickets" posts!!

grow up

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I saw my friend do this once. He had ran from the cops for stunting, and got away, and they combed the streets, pulled behind him, and he pops a wheelie from the stoplight all the way down the street with cop on his ass like a hemroid. They were gonna impound his R1 but gave him a failure to stop ticket. lucky bastard
That's it?

I'm moving to Nor-Cal!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well i got a ticket i was doing 120 in a 25 mph zone and i punched the cop in the face. But he just game me a ticket for loud music, good thing huh :tard:

·
Registered
882 Posts
why do you brag about your tickets??

childish!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
+1000
I would not even think of making a post about a ticket unless it was given unjustly.
:triplets:
You made a thread discussing how good you thought Tokyo Drift was, you really have no right to talk about other peoples posts.

I don't really see why everyone is saying he's bragging about it, all he did was post and said he got one and what for.. better then some of the other completely useless threads around here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts