Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the activity at the track dies down, do most go to Cannery Row? What else goes on?

·
Registered
583 Posts
dude there is an endless list of things to do, cannery row, 17 mile drive, stay at the track and party it up, fishermans wharf, etc.... just a few to point out for u.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Salinas is cheaper than Carmel or Monterey. Stay there somewhere. Or, like my brothers and I, camp at one the many state parks along the Beach. My plans are to kick it near Capitola.

this is the problem (a good one if you ask me) that the bay area has... too much to do in one place.

However, if the 600net crew wants to designate a spot I'll be there! where do you guys want to hang on Sunday?

ideas?

L8.

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
I imagine we'll party it up like we did last year... I keep waiting for Schwing to post up! ;-)

C

·
0 Posts
I tried calling her last night. I'm pretty sure she changed digits...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Cannery Row is usually good for alot of Bling and all around stunter action - downtown is a bit more subdued - but usually better looking chicks IMO - but it really depends on what u are looking for. Either way - the entire monterey peninsula will have 100K more people than it normally does for 3 full days - you should find a happening spot just about anywhere u go.

When the activity at the track dies down, do most go to Cannery Row? What else goes on?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts