Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, this thing is like a rock in the corners, I am very impressed. Dragged knee officially for the very first time as well as some peg (more peg then knee). Killed the michelin man on my pilot powers as well. The only thing that is screwed up is my line is off, not riding for 6 months may be part of it.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
peekchures man, peekchures....LOL...

bike is uber stable in corners. I remember when I started on the track (or the canyons for that matter) I felt like I could put the bike anywhere and it would stick...

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pacific Raceways, formally SiR. Time to get a freakin steerin dampner.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
If you haven't set your suspension for track yet, you'll be even more impressed with the bike once you do.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,863 Posts
Congrats Virgil! welcome to our addiction bro, post pics we wanna see some peg dragging action, maybe some toesliders dragging on the tarmac as well. i'm also saving up for my next trackday there's a track much closer to the last one i went to (it's in Subic Naval base) & they are renovating it to entice more bikers to come & do a trackday there, the price of admission? only a whopping $30 per person for a day if you bring along a biker buddy to practice with you, sweet!!!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have some scrapped toe sliders thats for sure,
819studios should be getting the pictures up soon.

The only thing I need to work on is my race lines. New bike, new reascon times that i need to adapt to, and not riding for 6 monts tend to do that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts