Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got talked into doing my first trackday. Wow! It was so much fun. Dont know why i waited to try one. Im hooked now!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
yep its like a drug, once you try it your hooked and thats where your money all goes inevitably

·
Registered
536 Posts
as everyone else will say, welcome to the addiction. i did my first one last month and now my bikes sittin in my garage naked cus im waitin on my optimal race fairings lol it gets bad pretty fast so start savin money

·
Registered
53 Posts
Finally got talked into doing my first trackday. Wow! It was so much fun. Dont know why i waited to try one. Im hooked now!
How long have you been riding?

I've ridden motorcycles all my life but only recently got my first sports bike. I've been invited to a track day but I'm nervous that I'm just to new...?...

Shaw

·
Registered
536 Posts

I've ridden motorcycles all my life but only recently got my first sports bike. I've been invited to a track day but I'm nervous that I'm just to new...?...

Shaw
this is way too common, when you go youll see a few guys like this who finally said fvck it im gonna go for it, and by the end of the day they look awesome out there and progress so much and its cool to see. the one guy just got his bike this year, first motorcycle of any kind he had ever riddin, nervous as hell, by the end of the day he was ready to cry when we had to leave cus he was having the time of his life, improved tremendously. there was also girls and old guys out there so its not like you have to be a certain person in order to enjoy this. JUST GO DO IT!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Shaw
Only been riding since summer of 08. I was a little nervous about going too. But glad i did, it was alot of fun. You will enjoy it.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
yep its like a drug, once you try it your hooked and thats where your money all goes inevitably

yup!! one shot of the track pipe and your hooked!!!

first time on the track and the first race i ever did will be memories for ever!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
also ill add for anyone who is afraid to do a trackday, from what i have personally experienced and it sounds like everyone else has too, it cant really get anymore beginner friendly. the people are awesome and soo helpful. its just a great atmosphere!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
also ill add for anyone who is afraid to do a trackday, from what i have personally experienced and it sounds like everyone else has too, it cant really get anymore beginner friendly. the people are awesome and soo helpful. its just a great atmosphere!
:+1: :iamwith:

The people at most trackdays are MORE than helpful to get you through your first couple of TDs. Both with things you may have left at home, pointers, and things you totally overlooked. (Tire Guages, Air Tanks, CANOPY, Etc...)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts