·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
reaction---.1135
60 ft---1.5
1/8th time---6.4851
trap speed---116.54 mph

Saturday the 1/4th mile track is gonna be open... That was the first run ive done so far on my bike, I've been practicing launching all week, and I got it down, that was so much fun...

I'll upload pics of the slip once my dumb ass scanner/printer works.

I cant wait to bring it down the 1/4 mile

Oh and yeah Ive listed my mods but I will again

525 rear 42 tooth
-2 front sprocket
Lowering links dropped 2 inches
PCIII
Custom map
Full Yoshi Rs-5 exhaust

I dropped it yesterday practicing my launches... Nothing to serious though, it was low speed, front tire kicked up unexpected and I lost it like the dumb ass I was, superman'd that **** lol..

·
Registered
353 Posts
Cool. I want to try taking mine to the track but I'm afraid of doing the same thing.. :)

Congrats on the run!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Cool ****, I was def expecting something else when I opened the thread though. I've only been to the drag strip once, and I kinda messed up my differential when I did.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not too familiar with relative 1/8th mile timing, but that's a great 60' time. I really need to work on my launch. I've only been to the track once, and my first time ever launching the bike I still managed an 11.23, which I think is decent. I was hanging with some of the liter bikes there :crackup:. 11.18 was my best, but damn, with a 1.5 60' i'd have been in the mid-10's!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Aw man, thought you meant a real track, you ran the "strip" :p
:+1::crackup:

One thing I really regret was not taking my 1000rr to the drag strip on open track night before I sold it. That bike was FAST.

The 600rr, well, that one still feels comparably slow, especially in the low RPM's, but it's a superstar on the road course.:love:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts