Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my first passenger on a "real" bike yesterday, it was uhhh, haha, my ex.. She hit me up asking what I was doin and I told her we were about to head out to the drag strip. She told me she really wanted to go and that she wanted to ride with me. I used to always ask her if she'd ride with me back when we lived together, she was always scared to. But her randomly saying she would was somethin I couldn't pass up. Anyway, it was so easy! I was a little nervous I can't lie, I've been riding for coming up on two years and was still a little worried. But once we got out of the neighborhood I was good to go. It was her first ride besides a 72 CB100 we used to screw around with at my friend's house but you never would have known, she was a natural. Man... I should have never cheated on that girl.. :banghead:

Aaaanywho, how was y'all's first Two-up?

·
Registered
68 Posts
My first passenger was my brother... (no homo... or incest).. I didnt want to put my girlfriend on first because if i dropped it i would never forgive myself.. and neither would she haha.. My bro had been riding for years so he was an ideal passeneger and gave tips while riding. Only thing he didnt mention is that my gf would not be this ideal passenger. She would wait till i was going about 3mph to violently shake and stir to adjust herself!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha that would have been some key info. I was surprised how still she was, but then again she was probably afraid to move on the way out there, the way back she moved a bit but not as bad as your girl it sounds like. Haha

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's gotta be some good stories.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had that opportunity, only once, but I never have my pass. pegs on. I actually had to ride 20 min. to my friend's to get mine so I could take her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts