Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its kind of hard to belive that problems I was having when I first started out on this board. Now I can smoke the tire and pop the front tire off the ground. I sure have came along way. Thanks to you guys always there to help out a fellow rider.

Thanks. Jeremy

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Sounds good man got any pics. Be safe, dont go gettin all squidy on us now. LOL Have fun.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
please tell me that you are not the same person who couldnt even ride the bike a couple or months ago and now ur trying to do wheelies??? :bitchslap: what are you thinking? dood, you need to better ur skills first before doing crazy stuff like that...

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you all do it. I just to off in first pretty hard. Let off and then hammered the gas again.

·
Registered
526 Posts
your gonna kill yourself newbie

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Do what you like man, just be careful. Your a big boy and can make your own decisions just make sure you know the consiquences of what your doing. And be careful were you do it. Its one thing to hurt yourself pullin stunts in a parking lot. Its another to pull stunts on the street and take out some innocent by-standers and possibly a riding buddy. Just be careful.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
since you are new to the biking world... you probably dont have alot of throttle control or have the ability that comes with alot (years) of riding bikes..

it takes a long time of riding to become good enough to do some crazy stuff on a bike..

i cant remember the exact number but a majority of the motorcycle accidents (somewhere around 90%) involve motorcyclists that have ridden for less than 6 months..

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
jrdenney said:
snake said:
your gonna kill yourself newbie
What makes you think that.
i give up on you... i was actually one of the guys who was routing for you to keep on riding when everyone was telling you to sell the bike before you hurt yourself... but now, i take everything back... just because you can ride around the block, that doesnt make you a good rider... doing these things take lots of experience and control... and i know you dont have that coz it takes time, 2 months is not "time"...
good luck

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
cbrkid11 said:
isnt this the guy that dropped his bike like 5 times in the first week of having it?

i think i remember all of that now..
yup... this is the same kid... i was backing him up and encouraging him to keep on riding and not give up... but i guess it went over his head and now he thinks he's invincible... oh well... as i said before... i give up on this kid!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really don't care what you guys think. I feel that I am much better than what I was. This bike is my main means of transprtaion. I feel that I know everything about it. I hit the cruves and highways every weekend. I am doing about 200 miles a weekend.

I am sorry but but all you that just keep down gradeing me thinking that you are some moto gp racers you can kiss my a**

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
LOL... we never claimed to be moto gp racers - but just showing you facts... from experience and seeing peeps crash because they think they are the sh*t is what we are talking about... you can do whatever you, as someone said - ur an adult... but by acting like this - is very childish and irresponsible (very parental)... just dont blame us when you loop the bike over and crush you...

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
well let me just say... im a pretty descent rider.. however i do not ride over my head and i do not do dumb stuff.. ive been riding alot longer than you have and i still learn stuff all the time..

riding takes time to become good...

NOT 2 months.. especially since you had no experience and you dropped your bike like 5 times the first week you had it.

if you dont want to listen to us that is fine.. just trying to help...

go out and wheelie and do stoppies and burnouts... whatever makes you happy..

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I didn't drop it 5 times. Another I have been riding this bike for 6-7 months now not 2. You know what just forget about it. I'll ride how i want to ride. Everyone started in my postion. A NEWBIE!!!! :evil:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You cannot tell me that I am the only one on this forum that have ever gotten in over thier head. Thats BS :evil: :evil: I forgot though you are the perfect rider.

Arguing over the internet is Stupid. Some please just close this post out.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts